I'm Headed to New York!

I'm headed to New York!  I'll be giving a full day of talks to the Heritage Hunters Group in Saratoga Springs, New York on October 15th. This will be my first time speaking in New York and I'm really looking forward to it.

The talks I'll be giving are:
I'm hoping that I'll have the chance to meet some of my friends and acquaintances from Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.  If you go to the event be sure to introduce yourself and say "hi!"  I would love to meet you.

See you in New York!


Photo credit: Photo by Muffet used under the creative commons license

Comments

  1. Have a great time. Wish I could be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marian, these look like great talks! Alas I will be at a board meeting in NH for the National Association of Leavitt Families all day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment