Over the next week, I plan to write some followup blog posts to go a little deeper into the process that I used to solve the case.
Some of the topics will include:
- Using Secondary Sources - How Much Can You Trust Them?
- How Exactly Did I Find Nathan's Parents in Swansea, MA?
- How Much Time and Effort Does It Take to Do This Level of Research?
- Use a Professional or Do It Yourself?
- What Records Did I Use in My Search?
I will also be posting gravestone photos over on my other blog - The Symbolic Past - so be sure to check for those.
Thanks to everyone who attended the webinar yesterday. If you missed it, you can still see it online (for free) in the archives at Legacy Family Tree until November 14, 2011. (You'll have to scroll down to the "Listen to our archived webinars" header.)
Looking forward to hearing what other questions you may have!