Family Photos in a Bottle

I saw the most amazing photo on Facebook recently.  It showed old family photos displayed in a bottle on a mantle. The photo, of course, was professionally taken and just gorgeous. (I'm not posting the photo here due to copyright.)

I did some googling around and discovered the image came from a Yankee Magazine craft idea.  That means you can see the image for yourself and have directions for creating the "Photo in a Bottle" project.

Take a quick look at this project. I think you will love it.

Let me know what you think of this craft and if you love it as much as I do.

Comments

  1. Showing it to my daughter. She is using TONS of family wedding and sweetheart photos from the family tree to decorate her own wedding venue. Wouldn't that look great on the tables?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea. Now I have something I can do with the old bottles I've collected and a reason to collect more larger ones. I could also add some pebbles or similar treasures from the places the pictured ancestor lived. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project. The best part is that it's easy and I only do it easy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this, Marian. It's a lovely idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a collection of antique bottles; what a great way to liven it up! Thanks Marian.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a truly unique way of displaying your photos. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment