Ancestry.com membership giveaway contest last week. While I was very excited for the winner, Diane Meyer, I was disappointed for all the folks who lost out.
So let's do it one more time. We will do the same type of contest where the winner will win two Ancestry.com WORLD subscriptions - one for yourself and one for a friend. The more friends you have enter the contest, the greater your chance of winning!
Here's what you need to do to win:
1) Go to www.ancestry.com/death
2) Click on the "Find out more" link as you see in the image above.
3) Click through the sample images until you find the United State Obituary Collection example. There is no name associated with this example but the first line at the top say "Age at death: 94." (Don't forget to enjoy and view
all the other death records along the way!)
4) Then email me TWO pieces of information: the death date (month and year are fine as the day is partially hidden) and the obituary date. You must include BOTH pieces of information. Send your emails to rambles@FieldstoneHistoricResearch.com before Friday, October 26, 2012 at 12 noon EST. Be sure to include your first and last name.
5) Then email, Facebook, Tweet, Google+ or however you prefer to share the link to this post (http://rootsandrambles.blogspot.com/2012/10/lets-do-it-again-new-contest.html)
to increase your chance to win. Remember, this is for 2 subscriptions -
one for you and one for a friend. So be sure to let your friends know
to increase your chances of winning.
The winner will be selected randomly from entries received.