If you were a ghost which room would you haunt?

Just for fun....

If you were a ghost which room would you haunt?

People have everyday living habits that are very routine.  Other people come to know them by those routines.

For instance, I love to sit in a certain chair in the living room with my laptop and read the news first thing in the morning or write my blog.  It's a really comfortable chair just perfect for relaxing and getting down to some writing.  I sit there so often that my children swing by that room as they come down the stairs after waking up.  My husband even teases me about it.

If I were a ghost I would most definitely haunt that chair. But I would probably ignore all living traffic in the room because I would be busy writing or surfing the web!

If were a ghost I would also haunt the living by shuffling from my chair to the stove to make my morning cup of tea.  So it is very likely that the living would frequently here a shuffling noise and the sound of water boiling on the stove.  I'm not sure if they would smell anything as I don't think the black tea has much of a scent.  The folks I haunt would be lucky in that I would only haunt them in the early morning hours with all this activity unless of course they were trying to sleep late.

What about you? What kind of ghost would you make?  Write your comments below or in your own blog.

Comments

  1. With my luck I'd end up haunting the kitchen, loading and unloading the dishwasher for all eternity...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I love the concept of ghosts...and have had some experiences...But, I think I would be a very quiet ghost because I wouldn't want to scare anyone. In life I am most tied to photos and books, so I think that I would either haunt my library or the dining room. My Bubba always said he would try to leave hints, and he has which has always given me great peace. I would probably try to leave some little hints around too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, Marian, I was just thinking that I've worked at my store for so many years now (11) I'd probably come back to haunt the place even after the place closes and some other company moves in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I would definitely wander outside, haunting the gardens. In winter I'd go haunt a bookstore, library or museum rather than staying home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why I would be in your dreams.... but you knew that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bad scenario: in the basement doing laundry. Good scenario: in the garden enjoying the flowers. Most likely scenario: in the family room doing research or blogging on my laptop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been awarded the lovely blog award. Go to my blog to accept it: http://janeen-ourancestors.blogspot.com/2011/03/finding-my-irish-roots.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. i would haunt washroom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment