Brick Wall Webinar now available in the Archives

I have been a little quiet on the blogging front this week. That usually happens when I have a webinar scheduled. I need lots of time to practice!

Today's webinar "10 Brick Wall Tips for Beginners" was delivered to a "sold out" crowd and seems to have been a success. If you couldn't get a slot or you missed it for other reasons, the webinar is now available for viewing in the Legacy webinar archives.  Just click that link and scroll down to the header where it says "Listen to Our Archived Webinars." It was be available to view for free 24/7 at your convenience for the next 10 days.

Thanks again for all your comments, feedback and emails about your own brick walls. They helped immensely with choosing the content for this webinar and the Intermediate Brick Wall webinar coming this October.

Thanks!

Marian

Comments

  1. It was fabulous, Marian - very organized, easy to follow, some great tips for us all, not just beginners! I can't believe I haven't already used a few of your great ideas on my several 'brick walls' by now... Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marian,

    Homework from Webinar ???

    http://worthy2be.wordpress.com/2012/02/15/ten-brick-wallhomework-assignment/

    Did I pass? or what I listening?

    Great Job,

    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was incredible, Marian - very structured, simple, some sound advice for us all, not just beginners! I can't believe I haven't already used a few of your excellent thoughts on my several 'brick walls' by now... Thanks again!

    Digital Learning Trend

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment