A New Year, A New Endeavor


The New Year brings a number of new projects for me. The first endeavor that I'll be introducing is a newsletter that will debut on Friday, January 27th.

The newsletter will be sent via email and will cover all the topics of my various blogs - from Marian's Roots & Rambles to the New England House Historian and The Symbolic Past. The difference is the newsletter will contain original content not found on my blogs.

I'll also be adding a Question & Answer section so be sure to email me your questions.

In addition, I'll give updates about my upcoming talks and webinars.

I'm really looking forward to creating this newsletter because it will allow me to create bonus content that explores different aspects of historical research.

I hope you'll come along for the ride.

You can sign up below or on the front page of each of my blogs.


Sign Up for My Newsletter




Email:





For Email Marketing you can trust

Comments

Post a Comment