Email and Blog Readers
The only problem is the that the folks who are reading blogs via email or blog readers aren't seeing the comments. I'm not suggesting that you change your habits but I just thought I would let you know what you are missing out on.
Try these on for size
Here are some examples from my blog where the comments have turned out to be way more substantial than the original post:
- Is it a Bad Time to Become a Professional Genealogist?
- My Genealogy Software Upheaval
- Data Overload: How to Create a Better System
- How Many Times Do You Read a Document?
- How to Price a "Lookup"?
- The Top 3 Changes in Genealogy
Now I know it's a little strange but I'm going to ask you to read these for the comments. Check out what your peers and colleagues have to say. They've got some really great information!
Photo Credit: photo by apdk and used under the creative commons license